- Stuart Wilde
- Discussion MP3s
- The Mastery of Money MP3
The Mastery of Money MP3
The Mastery of Money MP3
Format: MP3 Download (change to the 4CD of this title)
Type: Live Lecture
Author: Stuart Wilde
© 1987. Size: 119MB. Total time: 262mins
A classic live seminar from Stuart Wilde
In this marvellously witty seminar, Stuart Wilde provides you with an inspiring series of practical mindful alignment techniques that allow you to step effortlessly into expanded abundance.
This means feeling good about yourself, getting organised, becoming centred and going beyond hesitation to pull to you the money you want in your life.
Stuart says: "This lecture is in part hilariously funny and light hearted and very powerful when it comes to aligning yourself to the metaphysical abundance that’s within you, and of course wrapping that with a practicality and an action plan".
Stuart Wilde has propelled countless people to a wealthier more fulfilling life with his seminars and lectures. This is considered a classic in his repertoire. It will help you create a solid foundation of wealth in the coming months and years, that will greatly benefit not only yourself but the people in your life.
Lecture 1 (4 Tracks - 73mins)
1. Money, energy transfer and emotion; your hemispheres of influence; the sea of consciousness (21:25)
2. The divine energy; restriction; the ego and seeking approval; truth (16:43)
3. Seeing beauty; belief, choice and the manipulation of society (15:51)
4. Success, change and empowering the people; salesmanship and transferring energy into money (19:06)
Lecture 2 (4 Tracks - 69mins)
1. Self-employment; expectancy and poverty; dominating your reality (13:29)
2. Receiving wealth; the mind and creating empowerment (12:08)
3. Love, the life force and being magnanimous; your life's purpose; loving and serving the people (19:17)
4. Moving away from fear; engaging your intuition; choosing your life; your hemispheres of influence Part 1; fantasy, goals and reality (23:52)
Lecture 3 (4 Tracks - 60mins)
1. Hemisphere of influence part 2; exuding power - "what do you want?"; time and controlling your life (20:08)
2. Designing the world to nurture you (13:09)
3. Infringement, limitations and expectancy; raising your energy (14:41)
4. Purposes and goals in life part 1 (11:52)
Lecture 4 (4 Tracks - 59mins)
1. Purposes and goals in life part 2 with a practical exercise (18:01)
2. Q and A (11:39)
3. High intention, high clarity and resonance; an exercise in understanding fear; affirmations of feeling (12:48)
4. Knowledge and skill; how to create abundance (16:39)
Note: there may be quality changes in the audio from track to track in the lectures - this is from the original recording
Note from James Wild: A classic Stuart Wilde seminar with much of the information ringing true today. Stuart is a witty lecturer (he has had me rolling around laughing countless times) but this is particularly funny and of course very inspiring. It was a joy to hear again and a good reminder of some things around my own abundance that I had neglected. The descriptions above pretty much sum up what is contained in each track so Stuart covers a lot. If you feel you need a lift in your wealth then this title is certainly something you should have a look at. And if you follow the teachings of Stuart Wilde then don't miss it.