- Subliminal Power Series
- Letting Go Subliminal MP3
Letting Go Subliminal MP3
Letting Go Subliminal MP3
Format: MP3 Download (change to the CD of this title)
Size: 55MB. Total time: 60 mins
Embrace the New
Track 1: Relaxing Music by James Wild with messages (30 mins)
Track 2: Beach Waves with messages (30 mins)
Your Subliminal Messages repeated throughout each track
I let go of the past / I embrace life / I am open to new things / I accept the love in all things / My mind is my friend / I am free / I feel liberated / My emotions flow freely / I embrace forgiveness / My future is secure / Change is good / I trust myself / New opportunities are liberating / I celebrate the past / I move on to new experiences / There is beauty in simplicity / I am drawn to freedom / Seize the moment / I have faith in my decisions / Feeling good, feeling tranquil...(repeated)
This subliminal recording contains 2 tracks giving you a choice of music or beach waves
Special note: This recording has been widely used by practitioners as well as psychologists in helping people to come to terms with releasing aspects of their lives. The music is serene with a subtle, light arpeggiation that meanders through the recording. A truly moving an affecting album.
"Lovely tracks - I am feeling much better in myself and others. I am recommending it to all my friends" C Huong, Roseville, Australia
"I use the recording with all my clients on a daily basis and find it very useful and I have been urging my friends to use it in their practices" A Mauchle, Sydney, Australia
"I have played Letting Go a lot over the past year and find it genuinely moving and touching; a very spiritual feeling." D Tremaine, Ascot Vale, Australia
"I have many of the Quiet Earth Subliminals and Letting Go is the best. A wonderful recording that I play over and over." J Wilkinson, Wyoming, USA
About the Quiet Earth Subliminal Recordings
The efficacy of subliminal recordings is inferred from anecdotal information rather than clear scientific evidence. Therefore the powerful and enduring placebo effect is the likely explanation and agent for the manifested behavioural changes. In this respect subliminal programs can be used with remarkable effectiveness to alter a specific behaviour or pattern of your choice.
We believe Quiet Earth subliminals to be the most powerful available – check out these points:
- The best and most powerful messages - Because the subconscious understands information exactly as presented, it is important to have simple, direct messages. For example, the message “Everyday in every way I am getting better and better” may be ineffective because it has a future reference. It is better to simply say, “I am experiencing greatness”. The words must be expressed in the moment for them to really effect change.
- No distracting introduction - There is no verbal introduction so when you play the recording all you hear is the beautiful music or ocean waves giving you your program immediately.
- Excellent music - The original music by James Wild for track 1 and ocean waves for track 2 are both designed for relaxation enabling you to receive the full benefits.
- Effectiveness - We have been selling subliminals for over 20 years and have heard countless testimonials as to their remarkable effectiveness.
How to use the Subliminal Recording for maximum effect
The affirmations (messages) become most effective when you are relaxed - so for most people the best time to listen to to the recordings is in the evening or first thing in the morning. Some people use the recordings as a soft backdrop for meditation. However you can play them any time - many find them excellent for background music.
Dedication: If you want to use the subliminal to affect change in a specific area of your life, then it would be optimal to play it for at least 30 minutes every day for 30 days - as a dedication. You may also play the recording continuously through the night while sleeping if you feel it is appropriate (the volume can be kept at an absolute minimum).
The theory: The subliminal messages are recorded ‘behind’ the music and bypass the conscious mind entering directly into the subconscious – your motivating force. Here they affect the changes you desire by reprogramming this part of your mind. Note: you don’t consciously hear the messages; you only hear the music or beach waves.